Grilled Veal with Rosemary
- 5 TBSP- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup - Dry Red Wine
- 1 1/2 TBSP- Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 - Large Garlic Cloves, pressed
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Ground Black Pepper
- 6 – 8 oz. Veal Rib Chops (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- 1) Whisk oil, wine, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper until blended, pour into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- 2) Add veal chops to dish and turn to coat with marinade. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate up to 4 hours, turning veal occasionally.
- 3) Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- 4) Remove veal from marinade, shaking off excess.
- 5) Season veal with salt and pepper. Lightly oil grill.
- 6) Grill or broil veal to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- 7) Transfer to platter.
- 8) Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve.