Tastier Beef Burger for Grilling
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 half Onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea green onion, finely sliced
- 2 oz ketchup
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 small dash Worcestershire sauce (about 1 tbsp. or less)
- to taste White Pepper and Kosher salt
- Mix all patty ingredients
- Divide mixture into 4 equal balls and mold into patties
- Cook on medium heat on the barbeque until the patty is cooked to your preferred degree of doneness.
- Split the rolls and toast.
- Cut surfaces lightly just before the patties are done.
- Spread mayonnaise on the bottom half, add a thin slice of onion, some lettuce, a slice of tomato and a little sliced gherkin.
- Top it off with the patty and the other half of the roll.