- 1- envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb. - Perch Fillets
- 1 - Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup - Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup - All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp - Canola Oil
- Place taco seasoning in a large resealable bag; add perch fillets one at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place the egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine cornmeal and flour. Dip fillets in egg, then coat with cornmeal mixture. Place in a single layer on a plate; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Fry fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Bower’s Harbor Vineyards, Old Mission Peninsula, Michigan Semi-Dry Riesling $13.99 750 ml. “Michigan grown Riesling. Crisp characteristics of peach, green apple and a soft minerality. Perfectly balanced!”