Grilled Whitefish with Dijon Mustard Crust
- 4- (4-ounce) Whitefish Fillets, boneless, skinless
- 4 TBSP - Dijon Mustard
- 8 TBSP- Vince & Joe’s Bread Crumbs
- Kosher Salt and Black pepper
- 3 TBSP -Vegetable Oil
- Preheat a grill.
- Coat each fillet of fish with a thick layer of Dijon mustard.
- Dip each fillet in bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush a hot grill with the oil, and place each fillet on the grill. Grill for approximately 5 minutes, flip, and grill other side until done.
- To serve, place on plate and serve with potatoes, broccoli, or any of your favorite vegetables
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Paul Bouchard -2009 Chablis $26.99 750 ml. “Clean and focused, with apple, lemon and mineral notes. Nice, savory element on the finish.”