- 2 Tbsp. - Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 c. - Dry White Wine
- 1/4 c. - Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c. - Olive Oil
- 1 clove - Garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. - Freshly Shredded Basil or 2 tbsp. Basil
- 6 - Swordfish Steaks - 6 oz. each & 1" thick
- Whisk together, mustard, wine, lemon juice and oil in a small bowl until well blended. Add garlic and basil.
- Arrange swordfish steaks in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold steaks in one layer. Pour marinade over fish. Turn once to coat both sides. Refrigerate one hour, turning once.
- Preheat broiler. Remove steaks from marinade and place on broiler rack.
- Broil steaks 7 inches from heat source for 5-6 minutes on each side.
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Riondo, Monte Forte - 2010 Pinot Grigio - $11.99 750mL “A medium bodied Pinot Grigio that possesses honey and lemon with fruit aromas and flavors.”