Blackened Grouper Fillet
- 1 TBSP - All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. - Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Dry Thyme
- 1/2 tsp - Dry Oregano
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/4 tsp - Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp -Freshly Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 tsp - Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp- Freshly Ground Paprika
- 1 lb - Grouper Fillets, skinned
- 4 TBSP - Melted Butter
- 4 TBSP - Oil for frying
- Combine flour and spices then mix well.
- Brush fillets with butter then rub spice mixture all over fillets.
- Heat oil in iron pan over high heat until very hot then add fillets and cook 3 minutes per side
- If grouper fillets are a little on the thick side you may have to bake it for the duration of the cooking.
Wine Pairing - Sauvignon Blanc