Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lbs - Pork Tenderloin (boneless)
- Kosher Salt and White Pepper
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons - Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- Preheat the oven to 37
- Season the pork and place in a roasting pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, juice, oil and thyme.
- Pour over the pork.
- Add the broth to the pan.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 150 (45-60 minutes).
- Baste frequently.
- Strain the pan juices into a saucepan.
- Reduce until slightly thickened, serve over the sliced pork
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Bodegas LAN – 2006 – Rioja Crianza - $12.99 750 ml “An Award winning Tempranillo for under $15! Medium bodied, elegant and a beautiful match with Roast Pork. Has a slight citrus finish which is great with the honey – orange flavors of the dish.”-Ted Ross