Light Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 Cups Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp. Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 TBSP. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place ground chicken, egg, 1/2 cup Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano and 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl.
- Knead mixture together with hand till evenly combined.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- In large non-stick skillet, warm olive oil over high heat.
- Place meatballs in pan, up to 8 at a time, and cook until all sides are browned, approximately 8 minutes for each meatball.
- Remove with slotted spoon, and add to your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Beni di Bastasiolo, Barbera d’Alba - Piedmonte, Italy $11.99 750 ml. “Elegant, concentrated red berry and cherry flavors with a hint of spice. Fresh, clean and unoaked. Perfect for poultry and pasta dishes.”