If the game is tight, a regular slice of pizza may take too much time to eat! Read more about these special recipes from former Lions kicker Eddie Murray on Macomb Daily.
- 2 Vince and Joe’s Gourmet Market Cheese Flat Breads
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pint Vince and Joe’s Gourmet Markets Emma’s Hope Sauce
- ½ cup basil leaves torn
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place the flatbread on a sheet tray, add a handful of tomatoes to the flat bread and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- When the pizza comes out, drizzle with pesto sauce and sprinkle with basil leaves.