This is what happens to Chicken Parmesan when the hometown team wins a playoff game for the first time in over 30 years. Read more about these special recipes from former Lions kicker Eddie Murray on Macomb Daily.
Ultimate Chicken Mozzarella Slider
- 12 each 3 oz (approximately) Vince and Joe’s Chicken Milanese or a grilled chicken thigh
- 1 quart Vince and Joe’s Gourmet Emma’s Hope Marinara Sauce
- 1 pint Vince and Joe’s Gourmet Emma’s Hope Pesto Sauce
- ½ pound Vince and Joe’s Sauteed Rapini w/ Sundried Tomatoes and Garlic, chopped
- 1 pkg fresh sliced mozzarella
- 12 each Basil Leaves
- 12 slider buns
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken Milanese on a cookie sheet and place in the oven for 5 minutes to heat and remove from oven.
- Heat marinara sauce in a saucepan.
- Heat a medium sauté pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add rapini. Heat for three minutes.
- Top each piece of chicken with a ladle of marinara and a slice of mozzarella, then put it back in the oven for three minutes, enough time for the cheese to melt.
- While the chicken is in the oven, place the bottoms of the slider buns on a serving tray and top with a spoonful of rapini, a piece of chicken, a drizzle of pesto, and topped with a basil leaf, finishing with the top of the bun.