Prep Time: 15 minutes
White Bean & Radish Salad:
- Easy to Make? YES!
- Healthy? YES!
- Delicious? YES!
What else do you need? Give this recipe a shot!
- 2 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. drained capers
- 2 ½ cups (packed) fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, divided
- ¼ cup (or more) white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, cut into thin wedges
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 (15 oz.) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- ¾ cup oil-cured black olives, pitted, quartered, rinsed
- Blend anchovies, oil, capers and 1 cup parsley in a blender until a coarse puree forms
- Transfer puree to a large bowl, mix in ¼ cup vinegar, season with salt, pepper (and more vinegar, if desired)
- Add radishes, scallions, beans, olives and remaining 1 ½ cups of parsley to bowl and toss to combine
- Cover and chill
- NOTE: Salad can be made 4 hours before serving