Skip to content
Dijon Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- 3 pounds Red Potatoes
- 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Chopped Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash potatoes and pat dry.
- Cut potatoes into one-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl mix mustard, olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Add potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn potatoes after 15 minutes.