- 3 tablespoons Äìextra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon - Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon -fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pieces -salmon fillet (6 ounces each), with skin
- Fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, the mustard, the lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon the mustard glaze over each piece of fish. Bake until the salmon is just cooked through and no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped dill, if desired, and serve