Prep Time: 30 Mins
Delicious baked whitefish is one of the best and quickest fish recipes that you can make for your family.
- 2 pounds of white fish fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup Vince and Joe’s Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large baking dish, season the whitefish fillets with salt and pepper. Mix the bread crumbs with the melted butter and olive oil and sprinkle over the fillets. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked and the topping is golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with broccoli, asparagus or any other of your family’s favorite green vegetables.