Pork Loin Roast w/ Rosemary and Garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary leaves (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried, crushed)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1, 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic and rosemary. Rub garlic mixture over pork. Liberally season with salt and pepper. Place pork, fat side down, on a lightly greased broiler pan or roasting rack. Roast pork 30 minutes then turn roast fat side up. Roast about 30 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Pour any juices from roasting pan into a small saucepan. Set over low heat to keep warm.
- Cut pork into thin slices. Arrange pork slices on a platter and drizzle with pan juices.