Skip to content
Alfredo Primavera with Emma’s Hope Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1-½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Frozen Green Peas
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 oz Vince and Joe’s Emma’s Hope Alfredo Sauce jar
- ½ cup water
- 1 pound pasta of your choice, cooked
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium high heat; add onions and carrots and cook for two minutes.
- Add broccoli and peppers and cook for two more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir in sauce and water. Bring to boil on high heat. Simmer on low heat 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot pasta. If desired, garnish with thinly sliced fresh basil.