Kamut with Roasted Cauliflower
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 cup uncooked Kamut berries
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 1/2 ounce baby arugula
- 1 ripe peeled avocado, thinly sliced
- Cook Kamut according to package directions. Drain, if necessary.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; mist with cooking spray.
- Combine cauliflower and 1 tablespoon of the oil in baking sheet; toss well to coat.
- Roast until browned and crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, tahini, lemon juice, water, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and garlic in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. Add Kamut and arugula to bowl with remaining dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange about 1 cup Kamut mixture on each of 4 plates; divide cauliflower and avocado evenly over servings.
- Sprinkle avocado evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt