- 2 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoons capers, drained
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup Homemade Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth, skimmed of fat
- Place chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using a meat tenderizer, slightly pound chicken breasts to an even thickness.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour, shaking to remove excess. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add chicken breasts, and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until just golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove any excess oil from skillet, and add wine, capers, lemon juice, parsley, and stock. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken with sauce from skillet.