With only 7 ingredients, this is the definition of a simple, healthy breakfast. Perfect for a healthy back-to-school breakfast!
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 Ripe Banana (Mashed)
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or Milk of Choice)
- 3 tbsp Vince & Joe's All-Natural Homemade Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Vince & Joe's Michigan Wild Flower Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional Toppings: Sliced Bananas, Chopped Nuts, Peanut Butter or sweeten it up with a peanut butter cup!
- Mash banana in large bowl
- Add rest of the wet ingredients and mix until smooth
- Add dry ingredients and mix
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight
- Add additional toppings (optional) before eating