Picture Perfect Steak
- 2 pounds of one of the above steaks cut 1 1/2 inches thick
- Coarsely ground salt & black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into wedges
- Light the grill one half hour before beginning to cook. Salt and pepper the steaks liberally on both sides. When the coals have burned down, but are hot enough that you can only hold your hand over them for a couple of seconds, place the steaks on the grill. Grill each side 3-5 minutes, turning once. Remove steaks from the grill, rub with crushed garlic, drizzle with olive oil and serve with wedges of lemon.