Grilled Asparagus & Cherry Tomato Salad
Prep Time: 5 mnutes
- 1 Bunch asparagus; Trimmed
- 2 Cups Cherry or Grape Tomatoes; Cut in half
- 2 Cloves of garlic; Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, toss the aspargus with 1/2 the olive oil. In a grill pan, grill the asparagus over a medium heat until it is cooked but still tender.
- In the same bowl you used to toss the asparagus, combine the tomatoes and garlic. Toss to coat with the olive oil. Add the tomatoes and garlic to the grill pan. Grill for 1 minute, making sure not to burn the garlic. Remove from the heat.
- Cut the asparagus into thirds and combine with them the tomatoes and garlic.
- Whisk together the rest of the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Add the dressing to asparagus and tomatoes. Toss to combine.
- Garnish the vegetables with the parsley and serve. This can be served both warm and at room temperature.