- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Dry Potato Flakes
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 Orange Roughy Fillets (4 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg and milk.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with potato mixture.
- Place in a greased 13 in. x 9 in. x 2 in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Weingut Hans Lang, 2008 Riesling “Charta”- Rheingau, Germany- $19.99 750 mL “Dry, harmonious and delicate Riesling. Good acidity, aromas of green apple and peach and a bone dry finish.”