Dijon Encrusted Scottish Salmon
- Scottish Salmon Fillets
- As Needed Dijon-Style Mustard
- Kosher Salt and White Pepper to taste
- Vince & Joe’s Seasoned Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin-side down on foil.
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of the fillet
- Season with salt and pepper
- Top with bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier 2009 Mark West, Pinot Noir – $12.99 750mL “Red and black cherry flavors abound with a note of spice from oak aging.”