- 3/4 cup Vince & Joe’s Seasoned Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Romano Cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- 4 Lake Trout Fillets, rinsed and patted dry (about 8 oz each)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder, Romano cheese, and enough lemon juice to make a paste.
- Place trout fillet on sprayed parchment paper.
- Spread the paste evenly on top of the fillet.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Fold the parchment to enclose the trout loosely.
- Repeat with the remaining fillets.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the center of the fish is opaque and the top is golden brown.
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Cantina La Vis, 2007 Riesling - Trentino, Italy- $12.99 750mL “Northern Italian Riesling at its best! Offers plenty of light bodied citrus and green apple aromas. Stays soft and friendly, but finishes bone dry. A perfect match for delicate fish and poultry.”