Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- 1/2 All Purpose Flour
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp. Milk
- 1 1/2 cup, V & J’s Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup, Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degress C).
- In a small bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic, reserving for other uses.
- Dip each pork chop into flour, egg and then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- Place coated pork chop in the skillet, and brown about 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the skillet and pork chop in the preheated oven, and cook for 25 minutes or an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier Vallerosa– Bonci, Verdicchio Classico 2009- $14.99 750mL “A clean, well-balanced, dry and fresh tasting Verdicchio, that is slightly fruity. Flavors and aromatics of citrus and green apple. Pairs wonderfully with pork and poultry and a real pleasure on its own”.