Honey Roasted Pork Loin
- 2 lb. Pork Loin (boneless)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp. Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- Kosher Salt
- White Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season the pork and place in a roasting pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, juice oil and thyme.
- Pour over the pork.
- Add the broth to the pan.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F (45 – 60 minutes).
- Baste frequently.
- Strain the pan juices into the saucepan.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Serve over the sliced pork.
Wine Pairing Feature – Recommended by Ted Ross, Vince & Joe’s Sommelier George Duboeuf, Morgan “Jean Descombes” - $16.99 750mL “Soft and fruity, wild tropical aromas and a nose of wild strawberry. Good structure, richness and moderate tannins.”