Fool Proof Ribs
- 2 Slabs Baby Back Ribs
- 1 1/2 Cups - BBQ Rub
- 1 Cup - Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 Tbs. - Sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 1 Tbs. - Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbs. - Onion Salt
- 1 Tbs. - Celery Salt
- 1 Tbs. - Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbs. - Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbs. - Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cup - BBQ Sauce, Your Choice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine all seasonings with the BBQ Rub in a small bowl and blend well.
- Rub ribs generously with BBQ Rub mixture.
- After ribs are rubbed, wrap ribs in plastic wrap and place ribs in oven for 2 hours or until ribs become tender.
- When ribs are cool enough to handle take ribs out of plastic and place on pre-heated grill to finish cooking.
- Remember ribs are already cooked; BBQ with BBQ sauce for 5 minutes on each side and you are ready to east.