Get started by asking yourself…
- What time of day?
- Casual of formal dress?
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres or sit-down or buffet-style dining?
- Will the party have a theme?
- How many people (adults and/or children)?
- What is my budget?
Choosing the right quantities…
- Hors d’oeuvres: 3-5 pieces per person per hour
- Salads: 3/4 cup to 1.25 cups per person
- Soups: 1 cup per person
- Sauces & Dips: 2-3 oz. per person
- Entrées: 6-8 oz. per person; additional entrées, 4-6 oz. per person
- Starch and/or Pasta Sides: 3 oz. (or about 1/2 cup) per person per side, based on 2 choices
- Desserts: 1 to 2 pieces per person, depending on selection
Once you’ve got these questions answered, it’s time to PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE
Click HERE to start your online order
If you need more help, call and let us go to work designing your picture-perfect party.